Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Get Over It



Hi! I just noticed that there may be some misinterpretations about my last blog post, and blog post, life, and such. Whether you happen to be in a strange mood, or whether or not you are just fine (heck, that might even be a lie) this little post/entry for my thoughts is for you

I understand. If anyone understands, I do. (And I only lie to myself on occasion....which really sucks because I do that clearly knowing the truth.) It's okay. It happens to everybody. Everybody feels bad sometimes. I know that I do. No one is ever alone. Honestly. Ask anyone...well maybe not anyone. It is not my wish to be too assuming. (How's this: It happens to everyone whether they know it or not.) Get over your emotions, no matter how negative or positive they maybe, because you do not stand alone.

There is more than one example (more than a billion at my guess, but I'll try to dial it down for this post...If you want them all, look at every journal that I've ever had, whether or not they are full of fictional or true stories (I had to be inspired by something or someone)) of this type of person throughout history or in the time everyone has dealt with simply being (I'll get to that later). How does that make you feel? Well, I hope. I personally am always comforted by the thought that I am not alone. (But what do I know, besides everything? Gosh, I feel good today!)

                                      

Now, I don't mean to be completely negative typing out my emotions and thoughts (okay...maybe a little ;-)). Let me give you a few simple examples of looking on the bright side even when you have absolutely no reason to (can you guess what I am going to type next?). Anne Frank's stepsister recently came to my town to speak on her experiences with the Holocaust, along with the rest of her family's. They had every reason to give up, they had to shut themselves up in a wall, hiding from Nazi Germany. Not knowing who they could trust. I enjoyed reading about this in my newspaper, but I must claim that I didn't honestly get the chance to go to this event, it just got me thinking. (And, truthfully, appreciating my trials...though all trials are fit to the person. Another argument...Read on!) Anne Frank didn't survive, but I like to think that she was smiling until her last day, despite what was occurring in her life, saying things like the above quote says, "Sympathy, love, fortune...we all have these qualities but still tend not to use them!" That is true. Those qualities are of those you actually have to try to use before you actually are able to use them.

If your thoughts on that are "I don't know Anne Frank...What if her experiences were awfully different from mine?" I am not arguing with you there (though I will argue if you dare to say that your experiences were harder, giving her, along with with her family all respect). I even have trouble keeping this bright perspective constantly and getting over it....My own family and friends help me realize that I (along with everyone) (I am sooooo humble) am worth it, no matter what I may feel. One of them recently said to me "Nobody should feel ashamed of themselves. Everybody deserves to be proud of who they are ." That is so true. I would like to highlight one thing he said, Nobody should feel ashamed. Everybody deserves to be proud of who they are. No one is weird (unless everyone is ;-)). Everyone is special, or different, or spectacular.

Image result for christ after resurrection lds

Lastly, I would like to quote scripture, which highlights our Savior, who has truly gone over all of it. "Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him--Saying: Father, behold the sufferings and death of him who did no sin, in whom thou wast well pleased; behold the blood of thy Son which was shed, the blood of him whom thou gavest that thyself might be glorified; Wherefore, Father, spare these my brethren that believe on my name, that they may come unto me and have everlasting life," (D&C 45:3-5) I think that pretty much sums things up, but to highlight it again. You matter. Everyone matters. Everyone is worth enough that the life of the Savior was sacrificed for them. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You have a fun writing voice and this is a powerful reminder. 👍

    ReplyDelete

It's a friendly conversation here at OpinionDominion#1 :-) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make an effort to reply to your comments here.

Life IS a Poem!

It is time for it to be said. Life could very well be a poem. Sometimes it is somewhat musical, like William Shakespeare's works. Someti...